The General Office of the State Council forwarded the information about the National Development and Reform Commission
Notice on Deepening the Integration and Sharing of Public Resources Trading Platforms
〕 41号 Letter from the State Council [ 2019 ] No. 41
People's governments of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, ministries and commissions of the State Council, and agencies directly under the Central Government:
The National Development and Reform Commission's "Guiding Opinions on Deepening the Integration and Sharing of Public Resource Trading Platforms" has been approved by the State Council, and is now forwarded to you, please carefully implement it.
Office of the State Council
年5月19日 May 19 , 2019
(This is publicly available)
Guidance on Deepening the Integration and Sharing of Public Resource Trading Platforms
National Development and Reform Commission
〕 63号）要求，积极推动整合分散设立的工程建设项目招标投标、土地使用权和矿业权出让、国有产权交易、政府采购等交易平台，全国范围内规则统一、公开透明、服务高效、监督规范的平台体系初步构建，公共资源交易市场迅速发展，公共资源配置的效率和效益明显提高，促进了经济社会持续健康发展。 In recent years, various regions and departments have seriously implemented the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, in accordance with the requirements of the “Notice of the General Office of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the Work Plan for the Integration and Establishment of a Unified Public Resource Trading Platform” (Guobanfa [ 2015 ] No. 63 ), Actively promote the integration of decentralized engineering and construction project bidding and tendering, land use rights and mining rights transfer, state-owned property rights transactions, government procurement and other trading platforms. A nationwide platform system with unified rules, openness and transparency, efficient services, and standardized supervision has been initially constructed. The public resource trading market has developed rapidly, and the efficiency and effectiveness of public resource allocation have significantly improved, which has promoted the sustainable and healthy development of the economy and society. At the same time, in the field of public resource trading, there are still outstanding issues such as insufficient marketization of factor allocation, inadequate public service supply, and the lack of coexistence of multiple supervision and supervision. The need to further deepen reforms, innovate mechanisms, optimize services, and strengthen supervision. In order to deepen the integration and sharing of public resource trading platforms and promote the healthy and orderly development of the public resource trading market, the following opinions are proposed.
I. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology.
Guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, fully implementing the spirit of the 19th CPC National Congress and the 2nd and 3rd Plenary Sessions of the 19th Central Committee of the CPC, coordinating and advancing the overall layout of the "five-in-one" and coordinating the "four comprehensive" strategic layout, In accordance with the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, adhere to the general tone of steady progress, adhere to the new development concept, adhere to the promotion of high-quality development, adhere to the main line of supply-side structural reform, and give full play to the decisive role of the market in resource allocation. Give full play to the role of the government, continue to deepen the integration and sharing of public resource trading platforms, strive to improve the efficiency and fairness of public resource allocation, focus on improving the quality of public resource transaction services, and innovate the public resource transaction supervision system and mechanism to stimulate market vitality and social creativity.
(2) Basic principles.
Adhere to the need to advance and promote all types of public resource transactions into the platform. For public resources that should or can be configured through marketization, establish a transaction directory list to accelerate the full coverage of public resource platform transactions in the list, so as to achieve "no transactions outside the platform".
Adhere to unified standards and promote platform integration and interconnection and sharing. Under the leadership of the government, the public resource trading platform will be further integrated and standardized, and the classification and unified trading system rules, technical standards and data specifications will be continuously improved to promote platform interconnection and information sharing.
Adhere to openness and transparency, and promote sunlight trading of public resources. Information disclosure throughout the entire process of public resource transactions is implemented to ensure that various types of transaction behavior are dynamically marked and traceable. Vigorously promote departmental coordinated supervision, credit supervision and smart supervision, and give full play to the role of external supervision by market players, industry organizations, the public, and the 一定牛彩票网 media to ensure that supervision is in place.
Adhere to efficient services and promote the platform to facilitate business and the people. Deepen the reform of “decentralization and management services”, highlight the positioning of public service functions of the public resource trading platform, further streamline administrative procedures, implement online processing, reduce institutional transaction costs, and promote the transformation of public resource transactions from relying on physical locations to electronic platforms. .
(3) The main objectives.
年，适合以市场化方式配置的公共资源基本纳入统一的公共资源交易平台体系，实行目录管理；各级公共资源交易平台纵向全面贯通、横向互联互通，实现制度规则统一、技术标准统一、信息资源共享；电子化交易全面实施，公共资源交易实现全过程在线实时监管。 By 2020 , public resources suitable for market-oriented allocation will be basically integrated into a unified public resource trading platform system and directory management will be implemented; public resource trading platforms at all levels will be fully integrated vertically and horizontally to achieve unified system rules and technical standards, Information resource sharing; electronic transactions are fully implemented, and public resource transactions are monitored online and in real time throughout the entire process. On this basis, after a period of hard work, the public resource transaction process is more scientific and efficient, the trading activities are more standardized and orderly, the efficiency and effectiveness are further improved, and the intensity of the discovery and investigation of illegal activities has been significantly increased; unified, open, and orderly competition The public resource trading market is operating healthily, and the sense of gain of market players has been further enhanced.
Improving the market-oriented allocation mechanism of public resources
(4) Expand the coverage of the platform. The coverage of public resource trading platforms will be gradually expanded from tendering and bidding for construction projects, transfer of land use rights and mining rights, state-owned property rights transactions, and government procurement to natural resources, asset equity, and environmental rights suitable for market-based allocation. Class public resources, formulate and publish unified national public resource transaction catalogue guidelines. According to the national catalogue guidelines and the actual conditions of each region, each region systematically sorts out the types and scope of public resources, and formulates and publishes a catalog of public resource transactions in the region. Continue to promote the integration of public resource trading platforms, insist that they can be established without new ones, and rely as much as possible on existing platforms to meet the needs of various transaction services.
(5) Innovative resource allocation methods. Regarding all natural resources, franchise rights, rural collective property rights and other asset equity, pollution rights, carbon emission rights, energy use rights and other environmental rights, it is necessary to improve the transfer or transfer rules, introduce competitive methods such as bidding, auctions, and improve transactions. Institutions and pricing mechanisms to promote fair trade and efficient use of public resources. Where possible, centralized procurement of medical drugs, equipment and consumables can be carried out.
(6) Promote cross-regional transactions of resources. Strictly implement the fair competition review system to prevent restrictions that are not based on laws and regulations through the establishment of registration, establishment of branches (offices), qualification verification, bidding (bid) licenses, compulsory guarantees, mandatory requirements for local investment, and performance evaluation of personnel. Conditions to implement local protection or industry monopoly. Encourage market players in the same province to cross-city and autonomously choose platforms for public resource transactions, and actively and steadily promote cross-provincial cooperation in public resource trading platforms.
Third, optimize public resource trading services
(7) Improve the platform electronic system. Strengthen the construction of the electronic system of the public resource trading platform, clarify the functional positioning of various subsystems such as transactions, services, and supervision, realize interconnection and information resource sharing, and simultaneously plan, build, and use information infrastructure, improve related security technical measures, and ensure the system And data security. The trading system provides online trading services for market entities, the service system provides online services for the collection, sharing, and release of transaction information, and the supervision system provides online supervision channels for administrative supervision departments, disciplinary commissions, and audit departments. Quickly resolve issues such as electronic archives, technical specifications, and information security of public resource trading platforms, coordinate public resource transaction bid evaluations, and review expert resources, and accelerate the promotion of high-quality expert resource sharing across regions and industries through remote bid evaluation and review. The role of the national public resource trading platform will be further enhanced to provide public entrances, public channels, and comprehensive technical support for the electronic trading of public resources at all levels. National public resource transaction data shall be published by the national public resource transaction platform in accordance with relevant regulations. The electronic bidding and procurement transaction system of a centrally managed enterprise shall be included in the public resource trading platform in an orderly manner through the national electronic bidding and bidding public service system, and shall be subject to supervision and management according to law. ）跨平台、跨部门、跨区域互认，逐步实现全国互认，推动电子营业执照、电子担保保函在公共资源交易领域的应用，降低企业交易成本，提高交易效率。 Promote cross-platform, cross-department, and cross-region mutual recognition of digital certificates ( CA ), gradually realize mutual recognition across the country, promote the application of electronic business licenses and electronic guarantees in the field of public resource transactions, reduce corporate transaction costs, and increase transaction efficiency.
(8) Strengthen the positioning of public services. As the main operating service organization of the public resource trading platform, the public resource trading center should continuously optimize witness, place, information, archive, and expert extraction services, and actively carry out transaction big data analysis to make macroeconomic decisions, optimize the business environment, and standardize the trading market. Provide reference and support. Don't open important sensitive data and use it for commercial purposes. Except as expressly provided by laws and regulations, public resource trading centers shall not perform administrative supervision functions on behalf of them, shall not restrict the autonomy of trading entities, and shall not exclude or restrict electronic trading systems constructed and operated by market entities.
(9) Streamlining management matters and links. The system sorts out the public resource transaction process, and cancels the bidding registration, bidding document review, original verification and other matters that have no legal and regulatory basis, as well as the pre-approval or review links that can adopt the notification commitment system and post-event supervision. Promote applications for multi-business mergers, and collect basic information materials of market entities at one time, reuse them later, and update them in a timely manner through "one form application". Promote the "One Netcom Office" transaction service, and continuously increase the proportion of online transaction services for public resource transactions.
4. Innovating the supervision system for public resource transactions
(10) Implementing coordinated supervision. We will deepen the reform of the management system of public resource transactions, promote the separation of public resource transaction services, management and supervision functions, and explore the promotion of comprehensive supervision of public resource transactions. Leading departments for the integration of public resource trading platforms in various regions shall work with relevant administrative supervision departments to form a list of supervisory powers and responsibilities in accordance with the requirements of performing their duties, coordinating, and cooperating closely, according to laws and regulations and the division of responsibilities determined by local people's governments at all levels And open to society. Establish and improve the mechanism for receiving, transferring, and reporting complaints, and the relevant administrative supervision departments shall investigate and deal with violations of laws and regulations in the process of public resource transactions in accordance with the law, so as to enable the departments to cooperate with law enforcement, handle cases within a time limit, and actively report the results. Increase the intensity of information disclosure and accelerate the disclosure of information throughout the entire process of public resource transactions. Open up social supervision channels, strengthen market entities, industry organizations, the public, and the media to supervise public resource trading activities, and promote market openness and fair competition.
(11) Strengthen credit supervision. Accelerate the construction of the credit system in the field of public resource transactions, formulate a unified national credit standard for public resource transactions, improve the management, sharing, and use of credit information for public resource transactions, strengthen the disclosure and use of credit information of various market entities, and involve market entities in the public The credit information of resource trading activities is aggregated into the national credit information sharing platform. As an important basis for the implementation of supervision, it is necessary to carry out joint incentives for trustworthiness and joint punishment for breach of trust in accordance with laws and regulations.
(12) Carry out smart supervision. Relying on the electronic system of the public resource trading platform to issue instructions online in a timely manner, to achieve comprehensive recording and real-time interaction of market participants, intermediaries and transaction process information, to ensure that the source of transaction records can be traced, where they can be traced, traces can be monitored and responsibilities can be investigated. Use modern information technology such as big data and cloud computing to monitor and analyze public resource trading activities, timely detect and automatically warn against illegal behaviors such as scoping, falsehood, and fraud, and increase supervision of key areas, areas, and links Enforcement of law to enhance the pertinence and accuracy of supervision. Promote the docking of the electronic system of the public resource trading platform with the online approval and supervision platform for national investment projects.
Fifth, strengthen organizational implementation guarantee
(13) Strengthen organizational leadership. The National Development and Reform Commission shall work with relevant departments to improve the inter-ministerial joint meeting mechanism for the integration of public resource trading platforms, strengthen policy guidance, work coordination and business training, and supervise the implementation of tasks. Local people's governments at all levels must make overall plans to promote the integration and sharing of public resource trading platforms in their respective administrative regions, strengthen business guidance to public resource trading centers at all levels in their respective administrative regions, effectively guarantee the operating and maintenance funds of public resource trading platforms, improve work coordination mechanisms, and formulate Refine the implementation of the work plan, increase support for personnel and facilities, and strengthen training and capacity building in information technology.
(14) Accelerate system construction. Efforts should be made to promptly reform and abolish laws and regulations in the areas of public resource transactions such as bidding and tendering, natural resource asset transfers, state-owned property rights transactions, and government procurement. Strengthening the construction of information security systems, accelerating the construction of information security protection systems for public resource transactions in accordance with national information security standards, and ensuring the operational security and data security of public resource transaction platforms. We will improve management methods for bid evaluation and evaluation experts, improve the mechanism for expert recruitment, training, evaluation, and withdrawal, and accelerate the promotion of electronic bid evaluation. Improve the intermediary agency management system, regulate agency behavior, and promote industry self-discipline. Improve the long-term mechanism for clearing system rules and regulations. The National Development and Reform Commission will work with relevant departments to promptly clean up the national public resource transaction system rules that do not meet the integration and sharing requirements, formulate and implement national unified public resource transaction service standards, and issue and implement the country in accordance with procedures. Guidelines for the catalog of public resource transactions; the people's governments at the provincial level shall regularly clean up the rules of the public resource transaction system in their respective administrative regions and announce the process and results of the cleanup in a timely manner, and accept social supervision.
(15) Pay close attention to implementation. Local people's governments at all levels should deepen the integration and sharing of public resource trading platforms into the government's target assessment management, strengthen the supervision and inspection of public services, administrative supervision, and market norms in the field of public resource transactions, and establish a review mechanism for market entities and third parties And publicize relevant information to the society; strengthen supervision of public resource transaction supervision departments, public resource transaction centers and their staff, and improve the integrity risk prevention and control mechanism. The National Development and Reform Commission shall work with relevant departments to strengthen guidance and supervision, summarize and popularize typical experiences and innovative practices; those who are inadequate in advancement and integration are not in place shall be notified to ensure that tasks and measures are in place, and important conditions shall be reported to the State Council in a timely manner.
|Business service hours:||Winter and Spring (October 1-April 30, Monday to Friday 08: 30-12: 00, 14: 30-17: 30)|
|Xia Qiu (Monday to Friday, May 1 to September 30, 08: 30-12: 00, 15: 00-18: 00)|
|Consulting Service Phone:||400-8371-211|
|Please press 1 for registration consultation, press 2 for digital certificate, and press 3 for platform use and operation|
|For technical support, please press 4. For platform service fee invoice and margin consultation, please press 6. For expert extraction consultation, please press 8. For platform supervision and complaint, please press 9.|
|Provincial comprehensive evaluation expert database extraction terminal:||0371-60105113|
Copyright: © 2010-2019 Henan Xingyu E-Commerce Co., Ltd. Address: 5th, 6th and 7th floors of Haite Building, No. 29, East Section of Agriculture Road, Zhengzhou, Henan Province
Security Level III CEPREI-EBS17-0004R0 增值电信业务经营许可证：豫B2-20160109 Henan Public Network Security No.41010502003437 Value-added Telecommunications Business License: Henan B2-20160109