招标人与投标人 Tenderers and bidders
1. 供应商直接或者间接从采购人或者采购代理机构处获得其他供应商的相关情况并修改其投标文件或者响应文件。 1. The supplier obtains relevant information of other suppliers directly or indirectly from the purchaser or purchasing agency and revises its bidding documents or response documents.
2. 供应商按照采购人或者采购代理机构的授意撤换、修改投标文件或者响应文件。 2. The supplier shall withdraw or modify the bidding documents or response documents according to the intention of the purchaser or purchasing agency.
3. 招标人或采购代理机构编制的招标公告、资格审查文件以及招标文件等为特定投标人“量身定做” 。 3. The bidding announcement, qualification examination documents and bidding documents prepared by the bidder or procurement agency are " tailored " for a particular bidder.
4. 招标人招标前已经内定中标单位，组织投标人串通投标的或者指使招标代理机构为内定的中标单位提供帮助。 4. The bidder has determined the winning unit before bidding, or organizes bidders to collude in bidding or instructs the bidding agency to provide assistance to the successful bidding unit.
5. 招标人在规定的投标截止时间前开启投标文件。 5. The bidder opens the bidding documents before the prescribed deadline for bidding.
6. 招标人在规定的提交投标文件截止时间后，允许投标人补充、撤换或更改投标文件、报价。 6. After the deadline for submitting bidding documents, the bidder allows the bidder to supplement, replace or change the bidding documents and quotations.
7. 招标人向投标利害关系人泄露标底、资格审查委员会或评标委员会名单，泄露资格审查或评标情况等应当保密的事项。 7. The bid inviting party leaks the bid base, the qualification review committee or the bid evaluation committee list to the interested parties of the bidding, and discloses the matters that should be kept confidential such as the qualification review or bid evaluation.
8. 招标人开标前与投标人就项目进行实质性沟通，或与投标人商定压低或抬高标价，中标后再给投标人或招标人额外补偿。 8. The tenderer shall communicate with the bidder on the project before the bid is opened, or negotiate with the bidder to lower or raise the bid price, and then provide additional compensation to the bidder or bidder after winning the bid.
9. 招标人组织或协助投标人违规投标。 9. The bidder organizes or assists the bidder to bid in violation of regulations.
10. 招标人与投标人委托同一造价咨询公司提供服务。 10. The bidder and the bidder entrust the same cost consulting company to provide services.
11. 多家投标人的投标报价与采购预算均相差无几。 11. The bidding quotations and procurement budgets of many bidders are almost the same.
12. 招标人或代理机构与投标人间约定给予未中标投标人一定的费用补偿。 12. It is agreed between the tenderer or the agency and the bidder to give the bidder a certain amount of cost compensation.
13. 评标时，招标人对评标委员会进行倾向性引导或干扰正常评标秩序。 13. In the evaluation of bids, the bid inviting party will guide the bid evaluation committee or interfere with the normal bid evaluation order.
14. 招标人指使、暗示或强迫评标委员会推荐的中标候选人放弃中标。 14. The bid inviting person instructs, implies or forces the successful candidate recommended by the bid evaluation committee to abandon the bid.
15. 招标人无正当理由拒绝与中标候选人签订合同。 15. The bid inviting party refuses to sign a contract with the winning bidder without valid reasons.
16. 招标人在开标前将投标情况告知其他投标人。 16. The bidder informs other bidders of the bidding situation before the bid opening.
17. 招标人将一个既定标段拆分成多个标段，然后将意向的中标人分别安排在不同的标段，同时商定由中标人支付其他投标人一定数额的补偿费用，让各方利益均沾，把招投标变成了各方瓜分利益的工具。 17. The bidder splits an established bidding section into multiple bidding sections, and then arranges the successful bidders in different bidding sections. At the same time, it is agreed that the winning bidder will pay a certain amount of compensation to other bidders for the benefit of all parties. Jun Zhan turned bidding into a tool for all parties to divide their interests.
18. 投标人与招标人或招标代理机构间串通，事先内定中标单位，然后通过场外交易，获取中标。 18. Collusion between the bidder and the bidder or bidding agency, the bidding unit is determined in advance, and then the bid is obtained through off-exchange transactions.
19. 在一些工程招投标中，投标人与招标人采取欺诈的方式，低于成本价中标，然后在施工中采取变更工程量、多算工程量或材料人工费等手段提高决算价格。 19. In some engineering bidding, bidders and tenderers used fraudulent methods to win the bid below the cost price, and then adopted methods such as changing the amount of construction, over-calculating the amount of construction, or labor costs of materials to increase the final settlement price.
20. 招标人授意自己中意的无资质公司与有资质的公司商议，以有资质的公司的名义投标，并给予一定报酬。 20. The tenderer authorizes the unqualified company that he or she likes to negotiate with the qualified company, to bid in the name of the qualified company, and to give a certain compensation. 中标后，由无资质公司履约。 After winning the bid, the contract will be performed by an unqualified company.
21. 采购人向协议供货商询价，但结算时，同品牌、同型号、同期该产品，其他采购单位的购买价格远远低于采购人所购买的价格。 21. The purchaser inquires the supplier of the agreement, but at the time of settlement, the purchase price of the same brand, same model, and the same period, the purchase price of other purchase units is far lower than the purchase price of the purchaser.
22. 最低评标价法的项目，中标人的报价比第二中标候选人高，所投产品质量也不如排名第二的公司。 22. For the project with the lowest bid evaluation method, the bidder's offer is higher than that of the second candidate, and the quality of the product invested is not as good as the second-ranked company.
23. 招标人向投标利害关系人泄露投标人名称、数量等。 23. The bid inviting party disclosed the bidder's name and quantity to the interested parties.
24. 招标人发现一个投标人代表在开标记录表上签多个投标人的名字却不制止。 24. The bidder found that one bidder's representative signed multiple bidders' names on the bid opening record form but did not stop.
25. 招标人发现不同投标人的法定代表人、委托代理人、项目负责人、项目总监等有在同一单位缴纳社会保险情形而不制止，反而同意其继续参加投标。 25. The tenderer found that legal representatives, entrusted agents, project leaders, and project directors of different bidders paid social insurance in the same unit without stopping, but agreed to continue to participate in the bidding.
26. 招标人对由同一人或存在利益关系的几个利害关系人携带两个以上投标人的企业资料参与资格审查、领取招标资料等情形视而不见。 26. The bid inviting party turned a blind eye to the fact that the same person or several interested parties who had interests had carried more than two bidders' enterprise data to participate in the qualification examination and received bidding data.
27. 招标人在招标过程中发现投标人缴纳或退还保证金。 27. The bidder found that the bidder paid or refunded the deposit during the bidding process.
28. 招标人在资格审查或开标时，发现不同投标人的投标资料混装等情形而不制止。 28. When the bidder finds out that the bidding materials of different bidders are mixed during qualification review or bid opening, they do not stop.
29. 招标人为参与建设工程的投标人提供影响公平竞争的咨询服务或为其制作投标资料。 29. Tenderers provide consulting services that affect fair competition to bidders participating in construction projects or produce bidding materials for them.
30. 招标人对投标人报价的明显串标行为视而不见。 30. The tenderer turned a blind eye to the apparent bidding behavior of bidders.
31. 代理机构标前悄悄组织仅几家公司参加的现场勘查。 31. The agency quietly organized site surveys involving only a few companies before bidding.
32. 招标人授意审查委员会或者评标委员会对申请人或者投标人进行区别对待。 32. The tenderer instructs the review committee or bid evaluation committee to treat the applicant or bidder differently.
投标人之间 Between bidders
33. 投标人之间协商报价、技术方案等投标文件。 33. Bidding documents such as quotation and technical plan are negotiated between bidders.
34. 属于同一集团、协会等的供应商协同参加采购活动。 34. Suppliers belonging to the same group, association, etc. participate in procurement activities in concert.
35. 投标间事先约定由某一特定供应商中标、成交。 35. It is agreed in advance between bids that a particular supplier will win the bid and close the deal.
36. 投标人间商定部分供应商放弃采购活动或放弃成交。 36. The bidders agreed that some suppliers would abandon procurement activities or give up deals.
37. 同一人或几个利害关系人携带两个以上投标人资料参与资格审查、领取招标资料等。 37. The same person or several interested parties carry more than two bidders' materials to participate in the qualification review and receive bidding materials.
38. 同一项目中，不同投标人的法定代表人、委托代理人、项目负责人等在同一单位工作。 38. In the same project, the legal representatives, entrusted agents and project leaders of different bidders work in the same unit.
39. 投标人一年内有三次及以上报名并购买招标文件后，不递交投标文件、不参加开标。 39. Bidders do not submit bid documents or participate in bid opening after they have applied three times or more within one year and purchased bidding documents.
40. 不同投标人委托同一人或企业为其提供投标咨询服务。 40. Different bidders entrust the same person or business to provide bidding consulting services.
41. 投标人之间相互约定给予未中标的投标人以费用补偿。 41. The bidders mutually agreed to compensate the unsuccessful bidders with costs.
42. 不同投标人委托同一人办理投标事宜。 42. Different bidders entrust the same person to handle bidding matters.
43. 不同投标人的投标报名IP地址一致。 43. The bidding IP addresses of different bidders are the same.
44. 不同投标人的投标文件内容有明显雷同或错漏一致。 44. The content of the bidding documents of different bidders has obvious similarities or omissions.
45. 不同投标人投标总价相近，工程量清单中分项报价异常一致，仅少数分项的报价有差异。 45. The total bid price of different bidders is similar, and the sub-items in the bill of quantities are abnormally consistent. Only a few sub-items have different quotations.
46. 不同投标人的投标报价异常一致，或呈规律性变化。 46. The bidding quotations of different bidders are abnormally consistent or change regularly.
47. 不同投标人的投标文件由同一单位或同一人编制。 47. The bidding documents of different bidders are prepared by the same unit or the same person.
48. 不同投标人的投标文件中项目管理人为同一人。 48. The project manager is the same person in the bidding documents of different bidders.
49. 不同投标人的投标文件或者资格审查文件相互混装。 49. Bidding documents or qualification examination documents of different bidders are mixed with each other.
50. 不同投人的投标文件由同一台电脑编制。 50. The bidding documents of different investors are prepared by the same computer.
51. 投标文件工程量清单电子标书用同一软件制作。 51. The electronic bid of the bidding document quantity list was made with the same software.
52. 不同投标人的投标保证金由同一账户资金缴纳。 52. The bid security of different bidders is paid from the same account.
53. 参加投标活动的人员不能提供其属于投标企业正式在职人员的有效证明。 53. Persons participating in bidding activities cannot provide valid certification that they are officially employed by the bidding enterprise.
54. 不同投标人开标前乘坐同一辆车前往，投标现场和开标现场却假装不认识。 54. Different bidders took the same car before bid opening, but pretended not to know the bidding site and the bid opening site.
55. 递交投标文件截止时间前，多家投标人几乎同时发出撤回投标文件的声明。 55. Prior to the deadline for submission of bidding documents, multiple bidders issued statements about the withdrawal of bidding documents at almost the same time.
56. 第一中标候选人无正当理由放弃中标。 56. The first successful candidate gave up the bid without valid reasons.
57. 不同投标人的投标总报价相近，且各分项报价、综合单价分析表内容混乱。 57. The total bids of different bidders are similar, and the content of each sub-item and comprehensive unit price analysis table is confusing.
58. 不同投标人投标文件中的售后服务承诺表述异常一致。 58. The after-sales service commitment expressions in the bid documents of different bidders are abnormally consistent.
59. 多家投标人的投标文件出现的错误异常类同。 59. Similar errors occur in the bidding documents of multiple bidders.
60. 一家公司挂靠数家有资质的企业参加投标，通过编制不同投标方案围标。 60. A company affiliated with several qualified enterprises to participate in the bidding, and through the preparation of different bidding schemes.
61. 投标人故意按无效标条款制作无效投标文件。 61. The bidder intentionally made invalid bidding documents in accordance with the terms of invalid bid.
62. 投标报价中各分项报价不合理，又无合理的解释。 62. The quotations of each item in the bid quotation are unreasonable and there is no reasonable explanation.
63. 投标报价中数项报价雷同，又提供不出计算依据。 63. Several quotations in the bidding quotation are the same, and no calculation basis is provided.
64. 数项子目录单价完全相同，又提供不出合理的单价组成。 64. The unit prices of several sub-categories are exactly the same, and no reasonable unit price composition can be provided.
65. 主要设备价格极其相近。 65. The prices of major equipment are extremely similar.
66. 没有成本分析，擅调擅压，或者技术标雷同等。 66. There is no cost analysis.
67. 投标文件的装订形式、字体、图表、格式等类似，甚至相同。 67. The binding form, font, diagram, format, etc. of the bidding documents are similar or even the same.
68. 故意漏掉法人代表签字。 68. The signature of a legal representative was intentionally omitted.
69. 法定代表人间相互参股。 69. The legal representatives participate in each other.
70. 投标人利用两家公司参与同一项目。 70. Bidders used two companies to participate in the same project.
71. 参加谈判的供应商不足三家，前来响应的两家各找一家公司来谈判。 71. There were less than three suppliers participating in the negotiations, and the two who came to the response sought one company each to negotiate.
72. 已有三家公司投标，出现了第四家投标公司后，其中一家立刻要求使用第二套投标方案。 72. Three companies have submitted bids, and once a fourth bidding company appeared, one of them immediately requested the use of a second bidding scheme.
73. 答疑开始之前点名，针对同一企业，多位代表喊“到” 。 73. Before the Q & A started, a number of representatives called " to " for the same enterprise.
74. 投标人代表不知公司老总电话。 74. The bidder's representative did not know the company CEO's phone.
75. 投标人代表签名与名片不一致。 75. The signature of the bidder's representative is inconsistent with the business card.
76. 投标人的手机彩铃都是同一集团公司的介绍。 76. The mobile phone ringtones of the bidders are all introduced by the same group of companies.
77. 多家投标人投标文件的暗标中，封面加盖同一单位公章。 77. In the hidden bids of bid documents of multiple bidders, the cover is stamped with the official seal of the same unit.
78. 多家同时递交投标文件的投标人的报价异常相似。 78. Quotations from multiple bidders who submitted bid documents at the same time were exceptionally similar.
79. 在标前现场考察中摸清供应商信息，之后分别联系。 79. Find out the supplier information during the pre-bid site inspection, and then contact them separately.
80. 网上询价采购，供应商报价时间相近，价格相差不大。 80. Online inquiry and procurement, suppliers' quotation time is similar, and the price is not much different.
81. 投标人之间相互约定，一致抬高报价。 81. Bidders agreed with each other to raise their prices unanimously.
82. 投标人之间相互约定，在招标项目中轮流中标。 82. Bidders mutually agreed to win bids in turn in bidding projects.
83. 投标人间相互约定，在招标项目中分别以高、中、低报价。 83. The bidders mutually agreed to quote high, medium and low prices in the bidding project.
84. 投标人间先内部竞价，内定中标人，然后再参加投标。 84. Bidders first conduct internal bidding, determine the successful bidder, and then participate in the bidding.
85. 投标文件中法人代表签字出自同一人之手。 85. The legal representative's signature in the bidding documents came from the same person.
86. 多个投标人使用同一人或同一企业出具的投标保函。 86. Multiple bidders use the bid guarantee issued by the same person or the same enterprise.
87. 除不可抗力因素外，报价与排名第二相差甚远的第一中标候选人放弃中标。 87. Except for the force majeure factors, the first successful candidate who offered a far cry from the second place gave up the successful bid.
88. 第一中标候选人在确认中标结果后再也联系不上。 88. The first successful candidate can no longer be contacted after confirming the successful bid.
89. 合同实施过程中，由未中标人实际进行施工。 89. During the implementation of the contract, the unsuccessful bidder will actually carry out the construction.
90. 同一公司的所有子公司全部参加投标，投标文件惊人一致。 90. All subsidiaries of the same company participated in the bidding, and the bidding documents were surprisingly consistent.
91. 投标人间为谋取中标或排斥特定投标人而联合行动。 91. Joint action among bidders in order to win a bid or exclude a particular bidder.
92. 不同投标人的投标文件相互书写了对方名称。 92. The bidding documents of different bidders wrote each other's names.
93. 一家投标人的投标文件中加盖了另一家投标人的公章。 93. The tender documents of one bidder were stamped with the official seal of another bidder.
94. 一家投标人的投标文件装订了另一家投标人的文件材料，或出现了另一家法定代表人或授权代理人的签名。 94. The bidding documents of one bidder bound the documents of another bidder, or appeared the signature of another legal representative or authorized agent.
投标人与评审专家 Bidders and reviewers
95. 评审专家明知与投标人有利害关系而不主动回避。 95. Review experts know that they have an interest in bidding and do not evade.
96. 评审专家发现投标人投标文件中存在不符合招标文件的规定而不指出。 96. The review expert found that the bidder's bid documents did not meet the requirements of the bidding documents and did not point out.
97. 评审专家发现投标人投标报价中存在明显不合理报价而不指出。 97. The review expert found that there was a clearly unreasonable quotation in the bidding offer of the bidder and did not point out.
98. 评审专家发现投标人技术部分存在明显不合理或内容缺漏而不指出。 98. The review expert found that the technical part of the bidder was obviously unreasonable or missing content and did not point out.
99. 评审专家进行分值评审时，在没有合理理由的情况下，有意给某一投标人高分值而压低其他投标人分值，或不按照招标文件规定打分。 99. When the evaluation expert conducts the point evaluation, without a reasonable reason, he intentionally gives a certain bidder a high value and lowers the value of other bidders, or does not score according to the provisions of the bidding documents.
100. 投标文件的暗标部分，投标人做了特殊记号。 100. The bidder has a special mark on the hidden part of the bidding document.
|Business service hours:||Winter and Spring (October 1-April 30, Monday to Friday 08: 30-12: 00, 14: 30-17: 30)|
|Xia Qiu (Monday to Friday, May 1 to September 30, 08: 30-12: 00, 15: 00-18: 00)|
|Consulting Service Phone:||400-8371-211|
|Please press 1 for registration consultation, press 2 for digital certificate, and press 3 for platform use and operation|
|For technical support, please press 4. For platform service fee invoice and margin consultation, please press 6. For expert extraction consultation, please press 8. For platform supervision and complaint, please press 9.|
|Provincial comprehensive evaluation expert database extraction terminal:||0371-60105113|
Copyright: © 2010-2019 Henan Xingyu E-Commerce Co., Ltd. Address: 5th, 6th and 7th floors of Haite Building, No. 29, East Section of Agriculture Road, Zhengzhou, Henan Province
Security Level III CEPREI-EBS17-0004R0 增值电信业务经营许可证：豫B2-20160109 Henan Public Network Security No.41010502003437 Value-added Telecommunications Business License: Henan B2-20160109