Yufa Reform Regulation  No. 1571
Provincial-administered cities, power-enhancing counties (cities) Development and Reform Commission, and relevant provincial departments:
In order to further regulate the issuance of the bidding announcement of our province, and ensure that potential bidders obtain the bidding information on an equal, convenient, accurate and timely basis, in accordance with the "Implementation of the" Procedures of the People's Republic of China on the Tendering and Bidding Law of Henan Province "by Henan Province, we will further regulate our province. The notice of the media related to the announcement of the tender announcement is as follows:
1. In accordance with the principles of relative concentration, moderate competition and reasonable audience distribution, in order to adapt to the needs of the new development situation and give full play to the convenient and efficient role of the information network, the "Henan Bidding and Procurement Comprehensive Network" (website: http: //www.hnzbcg .org.cn) is the media for publishing public bidding announcements required by our province in accordance with the law. The "Notice on Issues Related to the Tender Announcement" (Yu Ji Zheng Fa  No. 58) issued by the former Henan Provincial Development and Planning Commission in 2000 continues to be valid.
2. Projects that must be publicly tendered in accordance with the law in the administrative region of Henan Province must publish a tender announcement on the media designated by our committee in accordance with the law. Where the tender announcement is published in other legally designated media, the tender announcement shall be published on the "Henan Bidding and Procurement Comprehensive Network" at the same time. There is no charge for publishing the tender announcement on this website. If the selection of the media for bidding announcements does not meet the requirements, the bidding plan will not be approved. The bid invitation announcement for projects approved by the State Council and its related departments shall also be issued at the same time as the media designated by the National Development and Reform Department.
3. When the bid inviting party or its entrusted bid invitation agency handles the issuance of bidding announcements, it shall provide relevant media with business licenses (or legal person certificates), qualification certificates, bidding plan approval documents and other supporting documents to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the bidding announcements. Sex. The text of the bid invitation announcement to be issued shall be signed by the bidder or the person in charge of the bidding agency commissioned by him or her and the official seal shall be affixed to it.
4. The content of the tender announcement shall include the name and address of the tenderer; the nature, scale or quantity of the tender project; the funding source of the tender project; the time and place of the tender project implementation; the approval of the tender project; the deadline for tendering; methods for obtaining tender documents (Including time, place, cost, contact number) and other related matters. If the bid inviting party or the bid invitation agency entrusted by it intends to issue a bid announcement, if the content provided is incomplete, the designated media shall not publish it.
5. Any unit or individual may file a complaint with or report to the commissioner for the illegal acts of the bid inviting agency or the bid invitation agency commissioned by it. Our committee will increase investigation and punishment in accordance with law to ensure the implementation of relevant laws and regulations.
Attachment: "Henan Bidding and Procurement Comprehensive Network" correspondence address No. 8 Huanghe North Street, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou, 450053
Phone: 0371-63691156 Fax: 0371-86011727
October 27, 2010